Answered prayers, but more needed.

Lothlorien

My friend Laura got a clean bill of health yesterday. No ovarian cancer.

Unfortunately, my friend Amy is in the hospital. They found nodules in her stomach. She could use some board magic please. Thanks.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thank God for your friend. As for your other...I'm not sure what 'nodules' mean. Hopefully it's just a few hair balls. ;)

Waving my magic board fingers for her.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm glad for Laura's positive results! This has to be nerve wracking for you to now have another friend with scary health issues. Hopefully whatever they find will be benign...

Hugs to you!

trinityroyal

Sending prayers of thanks that Laura has a clean bill of health, and prayers that Amy's health issue has a positive outcome.

Lothlorien

Just when we breathe a sigh of relief, something else pops up.

I looked up stomach nodules and it may be possible that it's celiac related? She's in her 40's. Doesn't this usually appear before 40's? I hope it's just celiac and nothing else. I was talking to her this morning and she's just a wreck. I was crying, she was crying. She has really young kids. She's nervous.

Fortunately, she has a great support system...family, other moms and all of our neighbors. I'm just praying that it's nothing serious.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm glad to hear your one friend is doing so well! I am saying some prayers for your other friend. by the way, my mom was diagnosis'd with Celiac's when she was 67-she is 69 right now.

ctmom05

The medically unknown can provoke more anxiety than just about anything else I have every known.

I am thrilled for Laura; and will be hoping that Amy fares well.