Aspies and people who want to understand Aspies without the work

O

OTE

I got an e-mail from an Aspie group saying that this is coming out on DVD imminently.

From Academy Award®-winning screenwriter Ron Bass (Best Original Screenplay, Rain Man, 1988) comes Mozart and the Whale, a heartwarming romance inspired by the true story of two people with Asperger's Syndrome (a form of autism), available on DVD December 12 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

Mozart and the Whale: An Asperger’s Love Story” written by Jerry Newport, Mary Newport and Johnny Dodd will be available in hardcover from Simon & Schuster on January 9, 2007.

DDD

Why do I always feel trepidation when something new is being
presented to the public? Maybe I have some alphabet issues
somewhere! Probably it is because of all the decades of hearing people who misunderstand/misunderstood ADHD.

Here's hoping this is a positive prsentation. Thanks for sharing with us. DDD

DDD

I've missed seeing you OTE. I hope things are better with your
sons. Sorry, I haven't taken time to check on you. DDD

TerryJ2

Oh, this has been out for a while. I posted about it last month.
It was great. I really liked it. It is very entertaining, heartwarming, and a good movie ... plus, you get an education while you're watching it.
There is an aspie who runs a support group and the others in the group are a bit stereotyped, but overall, they are charming.
Well worth renting!

DDD

Terry :hammer: I just realized that this post was from November
and somehow it popped up like page one when I came to the site.
What can I say........I have seen better days, lol.

on the other hand I had missed it in November and now I have read it and replied to it AND said hello to my old friend OTE. So...being
spacey paid off. :rofl: DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
HEY EDGIE,

I have this movie in our Que for Blockbusters.

I thought it may help me understand my sister.

Thanks

SO HOW AH ya?

TerryJ2

Heck, that's okay ... I just posted twice to a note that was on both the general bb and the health bb and I think I'm going crazy ...