Bad day rant

AllStressedOut

Well, it starts off by me being woken up by my 3 year old lying next to me, soaking wet through her pull-up. Lastnight we had to bomb our van and then today we had to bomb our house because of the lovely roaches at the vacation house this week. We were afraid they may have hitched a ride back home with us and didn't want that. Also while in Florida, my cell phone got sand or water in it and won't charge, so its dead. My middle 3 kids have Art Camp this week and I'm taking a friends son too. My husband used my keys lastnight to get in/out of the new van while bombing and didn't return them to my purse. When I say new van, its 1 week old new. So before leaving this morning I'm frantic looking for my keys and running late. I finally find them and get out to the van, only to see that the carseat for my 3 year old is missing. So I send two kids back inside to see if the spare carseat is in there, we get it in the van and head off to pick up my friends son. We were supposed to meet the bus at the school at 1130 and pull up at 1132 to find the parking lot is torn to pieces with construction. So I'm not sure if the bus has come and gone or if they just have no where to pull up. So I drive the kids to the local high school where the bus will be for lunch. Wait about 30 minutes, see the Art Camp counselors and walk the kids to them, down to 3 kids now. Head to Target to grab bug bombs to bomb the house and there is a Cingular store in the same parking lot. The new van is a 15 passenger, so its pretty long/big. When parking at the store I just park way out and pull through so I don't have to back out, but at the Cingular store, you don't really have a choice. So I park away from the store so when I back out I am less likely to hit someone. Well, of course with the way my day is going, that just isn't going to happen. So, I check my mirros, no cars, no people so I release the break. I don't touch the gas I just let the van coast slowly out of its spot. A few seconds later the van feels like it hits something, so I slam my brakes on and put the van in park. There is an oh so lovely women in the car behind me who never honked her horn and after being hit in the front above her passenger side wheel, she kept driving and caused more damage to my van and her car. I'm not saying its not my fault, I was backing out a big van and didn't see her, but she made it worse. Then when I get out, she refused to give me her info. Ya know, its bad enough I just had an accident, but now I have to deal with a jerk on top of it? I took my info back from her and told her she either exchanges info or she isn't getting mine, so she did. Of course, I can't call my husband or my insurance because my cell phone is broken and Cingular told me I should just go to Walmart and buy a GOphone for $20 so the stop at their store was a total waste anyways and now my brand new van is wrecked. So I run to Walmart after this lovely incident, grab a phone, set off the bombs and stop at a friends house while they're going off. While at her house I find out there was a murder in our neighborhood lastnight. How sad and how scary. Only 3 blocks from my house and on a corner I walk past daily. What a day! I just want to crawl back into bed and start over.

wakeupcall

OK, do this with me.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Now do this with me..... :smile:

WOW, what a day!!!!

AllStressedOut

I just got in from doing that very thing with a close friend of mine. Started with a glass of wine, then I decided I was craving chocolate chip cookies, so she drove me to the store, bought some Pillsbury dough and enjoyed cookies and ice cream. Now I'm off to bed. What a day!