bioidentical

K

Kjs

Well, I have put it off for months. Finally called my OBGYN about this. They made me come in for a consultation only to be told she doesn't do those kinds of tests, I have to see a doctor who works with those specialty tests.

I do have a name of an OBGYN that does this. I called and yippee. I have an appointment. Not until Mid May. They told me Doctor only does blood work - a hormone panel. So why can't my OBGYN do that?

I have tried premerin (sp?), topical gel, HRT patch, all starting low dose moving on up with no releif at all. I too had the overnight menopause. Only NOBODY bothered to tell me that a hysterectomy was going to do that to me. I obviously didn't do my homework at all!

those that use bioidentical how is it? does it take a while or is it right away?

Hot flashes, omg I can time them. Every 8 minutes. flipping off blankets, taken off clothes, then turning on the portable heater cause I am freezing. Over and over and over again. I just can't take it. Nothing else worked. I am giving this a shot.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't know about bioidentical - but I do know that Black Cohosh after about 2 months gave me LOVELY results for very cheap. No more human barbque. I felt like Mr. Heat Meister and Mr. Freeze Meister all in one.

Good luck.......glad to hear you are taking time for YOU!!!!!!! GOOD JOB!

Josie

Are you sure this will be covered by your insurance? When I have looked into this, it is not on my insurance plan and is expensive.