Checking in

N

nonno

Hi all. I haven't been around in awhile. The difficult child's all grew up. Never thought I'd see the day!

I hope everyone had a pleasant Sunday!

Hey Fran, I had my coffe from my HMJ mug!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Larry, how nice to see you. It's amazing that all your difficult child's are out and holding their own.
Pretty cool about still using your hmj mug.
How's your dad doing? and wife?

N

nonno

Hi!
Dad isdoing okay. He is awaiting the results of some tests, but at 79, what can one expect? He talks himself into depression and is periodically convinced he's dying, but it doesn't last too long.
wife is well. Cancer free for 11 years now!
I've been battling my own gfgness. After I was laid off last year it took me a couple of months to find a job. I'm now in the Atlanta area. wife is still in VA trying to get the house sold. This is going on since last June.
I had a manic phase :highvoltage: for a couple of months there. So now I'm trying to get back to normal. psychiatrist has adjusted medications, etc.

My grandbabies are 3yo chatterboxes now. I don't get to see them much.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Larry, sorry to hear about the lay off. It seems no one is immune in this economy. Atlanta is a good place to be.
We relocated to N.C. and love it. Took a long time to sell the house in Texas though.

Wonderful to know that wife is doing well and is cancer free.

Take care of yourself and keep those medications going.
I'm looking forward to the day I get to be a doting granny but I suspect it's a long time away.