Circle of Support for Copacabana

susiestar

Roll With It
Copa is having a super hard time right now. Her Difficult Child isn't doing well and it is breaking her heart. She has a thread on PE about it.

Please join me in a circle of support and lend your prayers/good wishes/bead rattles to support her.

Reaching out from OK to ...

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Thanks susiestar. What a very sweet thing for you to do.
She is heavy on my heart and in my prayers.

allusedup

Copa, I' new at this but I 'm here too! You and your son are in my prayers ( and I pray ALOT, lol ). Seriously though, it keeps me grounded and I think it works. Big hugs!

Copabanana

I cannot tell you enough what your support has meant to me. I am back on my feet. Something I could never have imagined 24 hours ago.

Susie, thank you for your care. Thank you for this. Nobody has ever done anything nicer for me. I mean that.

Inadaze I feel you beside me and with me. Allusedup and Wiped, I heard and felt your prayers.. Thank you.SWOT, I know you are with me and I am so grateful. Always.

Susie, I feel your hand in mine, and you too Insane. Thank you for the hand. I needed it. Cedar, I know you are right there and I never forgot it. I felt the hug, Lil. And here's a hug back to you. All of you, a hug from me. Did I get my point across? To all of you. It worked. Every bit of it. :group-hug::likeit::likeit::group-hug: Thank you.

Last edited:

BusynMember

I've been so busy with Junior I forgot if I offered my unconditional love in this thread or not. If so, here's another one....from sunny MIssouri and back to Wisconsin. You are one of the very few people I trust and care for so much. You can do this!!!! Hugs.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so glad you are feeling better! I know what it is like to feel so totally low and out of ability to cope with anything due to the stress of having a difficult child. It is wonderful that you are feeling better. We are always with you, every single step of the way!