Circle of Support for Marg

susiestar

Roll With It
As Marg's Man posted in the Good Morning Thread, Marg is in the Emergency Dept with a bug. She caught a stomach virus from her husband and difficult child 3 and as usual winds up in Emergency because she can't take her medications. They have to check on a lot of things before they can give her her medications, so she was probably pretty weak feeling, at best.

Let's all reach out and give her a gentle, germ free hug!

REaching out from Oklahoma to.........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending gentle ((((hugs)))) for you Marg. Sending up a prayer you're able to throw this bug off quickly.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And all the way from SoCal, sending up prayers that she kicks this bug fast and good (not fair she got sick from taking care of everyone else :( )... now reaching out to...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Marg you tell them what to do and what you need and get home quick like!
Heal quickly.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Smack dab in the middle of MO.

Feel better quickly, Marg! And thanks for the update, Marg's Man.

Reaching out to...

meowbunny

not-so-sunny Florida ... Marg, hope you feel better soon and get back home where you belong. Take care of yourself. and then to ........

Jena

Sory didn't read through a.m. text. I hope you feel better Marg my thoughts are with you :) I hope you are home soon where you belong.

Marg,

I never made it to the Good Morning thread today. Sorry I'm late and hope by the time you read this you're feeling a bit better. Sending lots of positive healing thoughts your way for a quick recovery.

And, Marg's Man, thanks for posting. I hope you and difficult child 3 are feeling better!!! WFEN

tiredmommy

I donned my sterile suit because of all the little ones with whom I spend time (we wouldn't want you to catch another bug!). Reaching out from NY State, hoping you are on the mend soon.