Could I get some prayers for Copper?

Wow guys, I thought I had a handle on it, but you all came up with some ideas that never occurred to me!

The staff will assist her in getting a OP against this yoyo. I will definitely see about getting her mace, a whistle, or a taser. Love the idea of a code. Thank you all for the good suggestions and they prayers!

We had a teary goodbye. Tink is a mess. In fact, I don't know if she has fallen asleep yet (I put her to bed an hour and a half ago) but she keeps holding Copper's picture and crying. I cried when she left, too, and I didn't even cry when she left the house at 18 and moved out of state. We definitely bonded the couple weeks that she was here.

I also want to thank you all again for your prayers and support during my little sabbatical. I'm feeling an awful lot better.

Having all of you as friends is the best Christmas gift that anyone could ask for.

Steely

You definitely have my prayers as well Kitty.
Copper so did not need this! Nor did you or Tink. Geesh.

Mace and pepper spray are good.....but there is also this stuff that we sell at my store called "bear spray" that will literally take down a man. I have talked to a cop about it, and it is the same stuff that they use. She needs something.........because a restraining order does not do anything until the person calls the cops because they are violating it.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys.

KTMom91

So sorry you and Tink are upset...sending hugs. Prayers still being said for Copper's safety. Take care of yourself, too!

susiestar

Roll With It
It might be a good idea for YOU to call a DV shelter to get their ideas on stalker safety so that this lunatic doesn't use you or Tink to get at Copper. wouldn't be the most outlandish thing a stalker tried. He might just lash out at you if he can't find her one night, or if she blocks his call or something.

And a paper shredder might be a good Xmas present for her - so she can shred any papers she wants to get rid of before they go out in the trash. Just a thought.

Jena

Wow, i'm sorry i'm late to this. I've been saying alot of that today :)

Haven't been on much past few days. I just wanted to offer my prayers and good thoughts for her and for all of you. It is a difficult thing.

(((hugs))))

BBK,

Sorry I'm getting here late!!! The others have already given you excellent advice and I can't think of anything else to add. My heart goes out to you, to Tink, to Copper,... As Heather said, the guy is mentally ill - He is totally unstable.

Years ago, when I was still single, I dated a person for less than a month. He wouldn't stop calling me - at home, at work, in the middle of the night. I was SCARED!!! He sent a dozen dead roses to my place of work along with a tape that kept repeating over and over again, "If I can't have you, no one can."

Please follow all of the excellent advice you've been given. I'm praying for Copper's safety, your safety, Tink's safety. Sending lots of hugs... WFEN