difficult child 2's grades continue to soar

Californiablonde

I just checked his grades online. They are updated every Friday. He is now getting straight A's! I am SO happy! He's even getting 3 A+'s. His science grade, which was a B- at the beginning of the week, is now an A+. Woohoo! He was getting F's in science and social studies last year all year long. Was getting C's in his other classes. He says the work in middle school is so much harder, but he's pulling it off beautifully. And to think his dad is so totally against the ADHD diagnosis and insists medications aren't what he needs. I can't wait to tell him how wrong, wrong, wrong he is. Since starting Focalin my son has exceeded all expectations. He is so darn proud of himself. Completely different kid than last year when his self esteem was at an all time low. I couldn't be more happy for him. What a way to start of the weekend!

T

TeDo

That is AWESOME!! I love it when the RIGHT medications are found. It has to really be a boost to his self-esteem too.

Californiablonde

Couldn't help myself. I absolutely had to brag about it today on Facebook. I have several friends who have star athletes and honor roll students and they are constantly bragging about their kids' achievements. I've always felt down and discouraged reading their statuses. For once it's my turn. And difficult child 2 is completely mainstreamed and he is kickin butt. I'm so proud!