difficult child........AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

difficult child put herself back in ER yesterday. ARGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
Says she had pains again in her stomach and there was some bleeding.
I don't believe she keeps doing this!
They did a sonogram and showed her the images. She said she heard baby's heartbeat.....at one month?????? :smile:
She is one month pregnant. Says they told her that she had some hormonal levels that were too high or low, and that she has a big chance of miscarraige??? I don't know how they can predict that at this stage....However, I am sure that this now just makes things more confusing for difficult child.
I have told her that if she has this baby that I will not be there for her for anything that does not have to do with Baby J.
I am still trying to decide if I can even ask the court for full custody under these conditions. However, she missed this weeks drug test and that automatically goes down as a "positive" test.
So in reality , since we had the judge sign the papers, she has relapsed once and had 1-2 bad drug tests......
Oh God, I am so tired. :sad:
I'm going to see my P-doctor today.

Thanks again for listening.

Blessings,
Melissa

KFld

So sorry to hear she may miscarriage. leave it in gods hands. Repeat the serenity prayer and take care of baby J!!!

dirobb

I am a CD addict
Melissa...take care of yourself and baby J.

I am so sorry to hear difficult child continues on this path.

sending hugs your way

DDD

It is still all about H-E-R. Period. If she ends up having another baby she will make sure the "HER" Baby J bonds with "HER"
Baby Z. Poor J. I am sorry that he is apt to live like our boys
with the constant game of "Mommy" dictating their lives and their
emotions. So sad. DDD

JJJ

So sorry she is putting you through this. As someone who spent time on the infertility treatment merry-go-round, yes, they can tell this early from her blood levels if she is likely to miscarry, there are certain hormones that must elevate to a certain level to maintain a pg, if not she'll likely miscarry.

Hopefully if she does carry to term, she'd consider adoption.