difficult child did well

Wiped Out

Staff member
the entire weekend and at the wedding he was pcish! The drive Friday night was long but he slept most of the way. Yesterday we didn't see him til 2:00 to pick him and easy child up for the wedding. He was good in church (fell asleep for a bit). At the reception he was very good as well. He even danced a bit! We gave him his night medications about an hour before we thought husband's parents would be going home. Good for them they were having so much fun they stayed a bit longer. He ended up being so tired husband and I took him home-he went right to sleep. After his parents came home we went back to the wedding.

The ride home today even went well for the most part and that was with the dvd player broken. He did sleep a big part of it-so did easy child-totally tired from the weekend I'm guessing.

Anyways, don't know what tomorrow will bring but I'm enjoying the memory of this weekend.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Oh, Sharon, I'm so glad that difficult child did well. I know that you were so looking forward to this weekend & I thought of you & your family many times this weekend.

Hang onto the happy time - rattling beads difficult child stays settled for a bit. :angel: