difficult child finally had

Wiped Out

Staff member
a relatively peaceful day and night. It's been so long since he had a good day at school and at home. Oh don't get me wrong he was still very much a difficult child but a much calmer one and in a relatively good mood most of the night. He was joking around, read to me, and didn't get easily upset even when easy child was rude to him.

We just raised his Loxapine last night by 25 mg. I was a bit surprised the psychiatrist wanted to go up this much because in the past we had never gone up by more than 5 or 10 a day. I do trust our psychiatrist though and the nurse was so nice. She said we really need to get him more stable and that we should call her as often as we need to right now-that I shouldn't feel guilty calling a lot. How sweet is that? She knows that in the past I feel guilty calling too often.

difficult child was really tired this morning-slept all the way to school (30 minutes or so) and another 20 minutes in the nurse's office when he got there.

Anyways just thought I'd share that we did finally have a good day. I'm not getting overly optimistic here but we sure did enjoy it!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sharon

You and difficult child really needed a good day. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy one. Keeping fingers crossed it can continue.

Hugs