difficult child is doing well

difficult child is now in the hospital and is doing pretty well. He's frustrated to still be "locked up", but it's better than where he was!

They are trying different medications and are making him take it slow. No one wants him to slip up and go back to where he was. Today was very frustrating to him because they were letting all of his friends come and visit but it just got too out of control. They told him he had to select just 3 friends to visit so he was angry. I explained that they normally let ONLY family members visit, but since his friends (some positive, some negative) are so important to him, they are making an exception. Then he quieted down.

I still have to be discreet, but you know who I am. I'm SO glad to be back!

DDD

How wonderful that he still has some good friends..lol. Fingers
crossed that life will just get better slowly day by day. Hugs.
DDD

difficult child is still doing well. I am to meet with his "team" this week to discuss their planning. I know he's going to another facility far away for a while, but I think he'll be alreight. All of this has made him much more independant and he know that while Mom is still here, she's not in charge anymore. It's all about his choices. I'm TERRIFIED of his first pass, afraid he will make a critical mistake, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Sigh.

DDD

That's the way. Work the Serenity Prayer. It is about the only thing that makes sense when dealing with so many crisis situations. Hugs. DDD