difficult child is getting ssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we have to do is pick a payee, go to the Social Security office to sign the papers and he's done!!! (well...and still need to get his medicaid)

I've already started looking in the paper for apartments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get my house back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beautifulthing::byebye::dance::dance::dance::jumphappy::jumphappy:

witzend

That explains The Boys of Summer! As I recall, the Medicaid part for me just kicked in a automated form for me when the SSDI came through.

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL I never made the Boys of summer* connection but it does fit doesn't it? Don't look back. Muwahahahahahaha!!!

*refers to a post on a CD member's Facebook account

Maybe I should post on my Facebook the lyrics for the song that says Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away. :rofl: :rofl:

Was that the Crue or someone else???

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL OK Stang??? "Don't go away mad" is on the Dr. Feelgood album.

Errrrrrrr. Hmm. Well, at least YOU will FEELGOOD!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am THRILLED for you!!! Just DON"T be his payee or his rescue fund!!!!

So......

What colors are you painting the new rooms in?

Oh, if there is ANY chance he has a key to the house, be sure to get new locks!!!!

Hugs!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hee hee hee...he has no key.

I will be doing the payee FOR NOW. But ONLY because the guy wants to get this done ASAP so we can get his checks going. We can always change it later and I've told difficult child....the first HINT of koi....I'll turn it over to strangers. But...I think one of his concerns was that WE could spend his money. Once I explained that we couldn't....he was a lot more settled about the whole thing.

As for colors....I was thinking of something in the pale slivery green range but I don't know. I may go with a nuetral cream color and just accentuate with colorfull accessories. I am also trying to decide if I want to do a Queen size bed or a day bed because I plan on putting some book shelves in and making it a spare room slash library and the room isn't all that big. Of course....this will be AFTER I repair the holes, replace the bottom pane of the window that has the difficult child butt size hole in the inner pane of glass, replace the register covers that completely disappeared, replace the bottom trim boards that I THINK are on the front porch, possibly refinish the wood floor and replace the door.

I also can't decide if I want to put up some airy tab curtains or just use sheers and knot them. I suppose I should put something up that can offer privacy in case I actually get to use the room as a guest room. Hmmm.....table lamp or floor lamp?

Ahhhhh......decisions, decisions.

M

ML

I am so happy for difficult child and for you mom! by the way when I first read the title to this post I thought it said difficult child is getting a SIS... lol.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I am so happy for difficult child and for you mom! by the way when I first read the title to this post I thought it said difficult child is getting a SIS... lol.

I thought I had the caps lock on when I typed it but apparently not. LOL

witzend

Pale green never turns out well. It always looks minty or limey. Unless of course you were hoping for minty or limey? Look in the blues and browns and go from there. Behr paint has a site where you can check out color chips. That's pretty cool!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I think I'm going to stick with an eggshell or cream color. We hope to sell this place as soon as possible so I may as well go neutral and get my color from an area rug and throw pillows.