difficult child update

Nancy

I haven't posted in a while because we have been through so many ups and downs I just didn't know what to say. difficult child has been drinking and smoking pot and having sex with at least four different guys every night. She only comes home when she needs a change of clothes. One of the guys she is moving in with next weeks claims he and three other dudes now own her.

I am heartsick and want to throw up.

Nancy

Last edited:

DammitJanet

Oh Nancy. Im so sorry. I keep trying to give you hope but I dont know that anyone has ever owned me. Done a whole bunch of other sordid things but owning...dont remember that one.

Bean

I'm super sorry. Have been through similar circumstances with my daughter and know how gut-wrenching it can be. Hugs to you.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
I'm so sorry. How heartbreaking, and frightening. Please keep us posted, and vent here as you need to. Hugs.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
One of the guys she is moving in with next weeks claims he and three other dudes now own her.

What on earth does that mean? Does difficult child know they are saying these things? I'm sure it's not good but it almost sounds as if they are pimping her out or something.....and if so, can you have them arrested? Good grief, you must be hunting down cases to back you up in court in case you "accidently" murder these creeps. :919Mad:

Hugs,
Suz

Nancy

Suz I have the text saved on my phone and I asked if he was a pimp and he said "let's just say I have girls I regularly f***." He knows she has no money and he and these "dudes" are passing her around, I assume that's how she will get the rent money for her share. husband called him and told him he just admitted to a felony andhe had all the evidence he needed. The jerk responded by telling him not to call him again or he will file harrassment charges on us.

I suspect difficult child is willing to be pimped as long as it gets her away from us. And yes I have to keep myself calm so no "accidents" happen.

Nancy

busywend

UGh! What was he doing texting you to begin with? What rats! Preying on her really. Even if she is going along, it is due to her low self esteem and they are preying on that.

Ugh!

Bean

Ugh. Just reading that makes my skin crawl. Do you know if she gets any medical care or anything? Does she talk to you at all about any of this?

Nancy

Busy, my easy child texted him last night asking if he knew where she was and they exchanged texts and the last one sd that she(easy child) was the only one who cared about difficult child because she was the only one who texted him. So I texted him and told him that we all cared and worried about her and it went from there. He claims she is happy with them and he is a Christian(I use that term loosely) and he is going to take care of her. Then goes on to say he and his dude friends now own her life so I can forget about her.

Bean, this all happened in the past two weeks. She hasn't talked to us other than to send us texts to tell us to leave her alone.

Nancy

Last edited:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. You must be so heartbroken and scared for her. Surely no jury would convict you if you ran him over three or four times - accidentally, of course.

Very little could be more heartbreaking for a parent.

(((((hugs)))))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy, I'm sure you are already doing this but it needs to be said anyway...........document, document, document. Keep those texts. Keep those phone messages, facebook entries, tweets, emails, whatever the heck any of them use to correspond. Make a back up. You never know when you can use this info against these bozos.

Suz

everywoman

I can't imagine how you feel. I would be horrified if someone said that about my girl. Ugh. Hopefully she will wake up from this nightmare she is living before it's too late.

DDD

This is one of those times when I really wish that my long list of life experiences could provide you an answer or at least some comfort. I'm truly sorry and can only suggest that in addition to documenting that you repeat the Serenity
Prayer as often as possible. My heart goes out to you, husband and easy child. Many caring hugs. DDD