difficult child's hyper dog - isn't.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We've had this dog for nearly a year. We have never seen him stop - he and difficult child seem to be cut from the same cloth.

This weekend, tho, he won the Publisher's Clearing House Doggie Dream Vacation sweepstakes.

First, a party in his own home with 6 adoring 12 year old girls who couldn't resist those big brown eyes pleading with them to throw him a ball. And trampoline jumping and chasing them around in tag, and swimming behind the paddle boat, and walking behind the horses and cart, and then playing some more ball...

Then, the family reunion, where 40+ people literally fought over playing with him for 2 solid days. When one would stop paying attention, he'd just move to the next in line. There were literally fist-fights between little kids over who got to play with the dog.

The dog has not left the couch except to releive himself.

And even then, he just walks.

Last edited:

mstang67chic

Going Green
THAT'S all it takes? Well heck....I'll just take Chester to the next couple of reunions. Food, family, the pond....he'll sleep for a week!

That's so cool!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So.........I guess what you're saying is that there is such a thing as too MUCH adoration???

LOL

Poor pup is pooped. Can't say I blame him.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
If only we could get difficult children to behave like dogs and receive the same treatment and get a similar result......... enjoy the sleeping dog, my guess is he will eventually wake up energized again......... how long til the next reunion?