difficult child's Vacation Request

Bunny

difficult child likes to watch the news so he's been hearing a lot about the cruise ship that is being towed back to the United States. He asked me today if on our next vacation we could take a cruise. Ummmm....no. I really don't like taking "family" vacations because he makes them so enjoyable for me. The last thing I want on a vacation is to be stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean with difficult child. Sorry, honey. It's just not going to happen.

I told him that when he's an adult and paying his own way if he wants to take a cruise he can take one anywhere he wants to go. Until then, he'll just have to be happy with Disney World.

buddy

Oh no, now iknow my.nightmare tonight....me with q on a ship with no electricity, toilets, showers, for five days! SCREAM

StressedM0mma

Hahaha! You guys crack me up. Could you imagine an entire ship full of our difficult child's. Now THAT would be a nightmare. Note to self, NEVER take a cruise with difficult child.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yeah, I think I would not survive a cruise with my difficult child (at least not at this point in our lives)!