Enviable problem

mstang67chic

Going Green
As I announced a bit back, my sister is pregnant. The problem at the moment is clothes. The girl normally wears a size 0 or 1, is only about 5' tall and is having a heck of a time finding maternity clothes that fit. I've looked around online and so far there are some definate possibilities on ebay but I'm trying to also find sources in actual stores. Does anyone know of any stores that sell extra small/petite maternity wear?

susiestar

Roll With It
Target usually has very small sizes, or they did a few years ago. I was looking for a friend who needed larger sizes and all I could find was small and xtra small. Hope all goes well with-the pregnancy!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stang

Sounds like she's having Nichole's problem. Mostly Nichole rolled up the pants and bought the extra small shirts. She wore sweats until bit enough the maternity pants stopped falling down. Motherhood maternity store should have that size though, if not they can order it. easy child bought Nichole several nice outfits there.

trinityroyal

What about Old Navy maternity?
They have very small sizes in their regular lines, and might also have very small sizes in their maternity styles...