Exercisers?

Wiped Out

Staff member
Just thought I'd check in to see how everyone is doing. I've been doing a good job keeping up with my exercising and even eating fairly healthy (although I do hear hot buttered popcorn calling my name tonight). I did lose just over a pound when I weighed in this week-now if I could only keep it going in that direction.

How are all of you doin?

Nancy

Ooooo buttered popcorn! Chocolate covered cherries that my easy child bought me for Easter called my name this weekend and now I feel very very guilty. I did good all week but I'm afraid I fell off the wagon this weekend.

Tomorrow I am starting out fresh again with hopefully no stumbles.

Nancy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I've been doing pretty good. I try to walk the pups each day at least for 20 minutes. I've hit up Curves the past 3 days. When I'm cleaning, I throw my whole body into it and really get a sweat going (ew). Also, been sticking with healthier eating....although....tonight I decided to forego my usual shake and join difficult child and H for dinner. I made a delicious pasta dish with sausage and capers and calamata olives, yum. It was worth it. Tomorrow I will hit curves early AM.