Facebook, anyone

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I've kinda gotten to the point I enjoy facebook.

Anyone here use it that would like to meet up on facebook?

PM me!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
PS - I don't discuss the kiddos on there like here. Some who pm'ed were worried about that.

Sometimes I like to put lyrics or quotes that fit the day, or an overall status of wee difficult child's day at school, but its cryptic. No fear.

We play the normal family part fairly well!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I already contacted you Shari but for everyone else, I'm on Facebook too. That is pretty much MY area and I don't talk about gfgdom there like I do here. Any mention of my family is normal everyday stuff. Forwarning though....sometimes my friend's comment on my wall and don't always use G rated language. For example, I posted about Chester's exploits with the cat poo....got a couple of comments along the lines of "What a poo-y dog!"....except they didn't say poo-y. LOL

I generally don't use language like that in the "public" areas of my page but just wanted to let you know that it does happen occasionally. If you want to find me too, PM me.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Since my girls' both have facebook, we don't discuss personal topics on there either. I love facebook because I can keep in touch with long distance friends and family and see what everyone is up to, etc. It's fun.

Beware of all the apps on there - they can really svck you in if you're not careful!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
LMF, I can't find you on there! Can you send a link? There's like a million people with your name! lol

MWM - you accidentally sent your info to my public messages - I deleted it. Just fyi if you see its deleted!