Finals Party for crazymama30!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Can I be your first patient??? Because YOU WILL PASS!!!
I will bring the desserts... and a wonderful, make that a couple of wonderful bottles of wine... reds and whites. I will even bring some fixin's for some wonderful virgin daiquiris...
I am so excited, blood draws for everyone!

F

flutterbee

So, wait....someone actually came up with the idea of playing basketball while riding a donkey...and got others to do it, too?

Someone had waaaaay too much time on their hands. :rofl:

I guess, though, with enough alcohol anything sounds like a good idea, eh.

If Abbey wasn't hogging Raoul, he could come be our dance partner.

Hanging in there, crazymama?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star

I'm not dancin around in my granny panties. I'm not that drunk yet. :rofl:

However my bra did go thataway somewhere as the darn things are soooooo uncomfortable. *snort* And before anyone laughs at my dance moves I learned them from Aubrey. She's our dancin fool around here.

Now, who knows how to make those fruity drinks with the lil umbrellas?? I have no clue what they're called as I never drink them. But I'm terribly hot tonight and they're sounding mighty good. lmao

Crazymamma take a deep breath before you start. Count to thirty. Tell yourself you know this stuff. Honestly, it's really not too hard. And know I'll be there off to your right cheering you on.

Make sure you let us know how it goes.

Hugs

F

flutterbee

I don't know how to make those specific fruity little drinks, but have a substitute: Pick up some fruit drink - whatever flavor you like - just not something that's is like real juice and add ice and rum to taste. Voila! Fruity drink and you can stick in an umbrella.

My bra is the FIRST thing to come off when I get home. It really bothers easy child when I take it off from under my shirt in the living room. Which, of course, is why I continue to do it. LOL

"Just don't leave it on the coffee table, Mom. I don't want my friends to come over and see that." :rofl:

Hey. Got to get your entertainment somewhere.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My bra is the FIRST thing to come off when I get home. It really bothers easy child when I take it off from under my shirt in the living room. Which, of course, is why I continue to do it. LOL

:rofl:

OMG!! Nichole wants to crawl in a hole when I do that. I just roll my eyes at her and go on doing it. *snort*

I swear the darn things were invented my males. No woman in her right mind would come up with an undergarment so gosh darn uncomfortable!!!

Andy

I should have known that Star wasn't at our last party! It was very nice but just not quite as wild. :wildone: Did you bring enough donkeys for everyone? I kind of hope not, it will give me an excuse to sit this one out and just watch from the side lines (with camera of course).

Boy you guys, I leave for just a few hours and look what you have done to this place!!! FUN scattered all around. So the only thing I can do is offer fresh made caramel rolls, juice, and hot chocolate for whoever is up to it.

Crazymama - For you, we continue the party at whatever sacrifice! Hope you can stop in after your exam today and tell us how you did! Then we will continue the party with a burst of our CONGRADULATIONS part of the party.

We will need to call in every difficult child possible who enjoys cleaning to help with this one.

crazymama30

Finals are DONE, DUDE!!! I got a B on both of them, which gave me A's in developmental psychology and A & P III.:happyguy::geek:

Now at 4pm I have nursing entrance exam. I have spent the day at dr.'s office and hospital with grandfather who has decided to have a flare up of his Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). In all honesty I am sure he would rather be breathing freely than in the hospital. He will be fine, but it sure blew all my plans to study to the moon. I am going to study for an hour, then go for a walk and then take test. I will know by 8pm how I do. Thanks for the support

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
WOOT!!! WOOT!!!! Way To Go on the exams and final grades. I'm not looking forward to A & P III by the way. lol But now I know who to come to if something has me baffled. lmao

Sorry to hear your grandpa had a flare up. Horrible for him, bad timing for you. Just remember to breathe. I think you're gonna do great.

((hugs))

F

flutterbee

Fingers crossed, extra good vibes being sent, beads being rattled and a chocolate martini awaiting you're return!