Not sure what the issue was, but last night was a little scary for Missy. We went for ice cream. Mighty Mouse didn't finish his, but Missy did (of course, the human disposal..lol). She's been really good the past several days, so I let her finish it. Then we went and parked in front of some fireworks display. Suddenly, she said she felt dizzy and "nervous" I got her out of the car to get her some fresh air, but when the fireworks were going again (it seemed) she started getting the shakes. We were thinking that she had too much ice cream and was having a hypoglycemic attack (which I've had in the past) and started driving home, but then she said she was feeling better and she was upset because she wanted to see the fireworks. So on the way home, someone had some great fireworks, so we pulled into a parking lot and had a great view. She sat in the front seat with me and then a few minutes into it, she started feeling bad again. So now I'm wondering if the fireworks were acting like a strobe light and effectively about to cause her to have a seizure. We high tailed it out of there and went home. She felt better when we got home. She's never been affected by a strobe light before. They used it when she had the eegs. I'm wondering about the Abilify. I was told that there was a slight chance that it could, but they tell you that with all of these medications, including the Trileptal. So, neighbors are having them Sat night. I'm gonna let her sit outside with me and see if there is a similar reaction, this time without the added sugar. I'm sure glad we didn't go somewhere major and have to fight with all the traffic and stuff to get her out of there. We were going to, but rain was threatening, so we stayed local.