Free Adult Themed mock Bedtime Story Download by Samuel L. Jackson - WARNING bad word

Star*

call 911........call 911
Warning in advance for the title language -absolutely NOT Christian themed, but this is what the freebie is actually titled. I did put adult themed in the Title. Mods I tried to warn anyone...and I took out all the language I could. Some may enjoy it.

Academy Award nominee Samuel L. Jackson (Pulp Fiction) rocks this mock bedtime story, capturing a hilarious range of emotions as the voice of a father struggling to get his child to sleep.

Go the (Bad 4 letter F word) to Sleep is a bedtime book for parents who live in the real world, where a few snoozing kitties and cutesy rhymes don't always send a toddler sailing blissfully off to dreamland.

Beautiful, subversive, and pants-wettingly funny, Go the **** to Sleep is a book for parents new, old, and expectant.

Go the **** to Sleep is available free for a limited time. Feel free to share the link to this page with tired parents and other people who could use a good swear and a laugh.

keista

LOL I bought 3 of the hardcovers! One to keep, one for my cousin who's expecting, and one for some future frustrated parent. I pre-ordered about 4 weeks ago and it was the #1 book on Amazon, and it still is the #1 book! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish it came out before I discovered melatonin for the kids.

H

HaoZi

LMAO I remember seeing a bunch of hoopla about that book a month ago, I thought it looked great.