Hi all, had meeting wih Dr. She is going to give me a referral I need. So that was good. No hassle. I then had my 3 week update with my son's teacher as well as principal of the school and director of services. We went over lhis behavior for the past three week. The principal's decision since she has seen no improvement is to advised me my son is going to get suspended for "a couple of days" if his behavior is deemed inapropriate enough. I stated "so you might as well expel him because obviously he is going to do something "bad" everyday. I asked for an IEP and she stated that the school psychiatric has stated he doesn't need one ( basically a no) I am still going to type up a request and send it to the school board. I then asked who is my childs advocate at the school level, she stated herself. God help him if that is the case. I think I will just go over her head. She actually had the nerve to say " and what are you doing to help " So basically me dropping him off and sitting in the pre-k parking lot for hrs doesn't count or the countless other things. I have more thought and details on the subject then I care to write right now. I am so glad to have found this site. Family just doesn't understand sometimes.