He Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rejectedmom

Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers for easy child 2. He was told today that the route is going to be his! I'm doing the happy dance here. :princess: -RM

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
YAY-------I'll join you on the dance floor, RM!!!

Congrats to easy child! :bravo:

Suz :princess:

Sunlight

so nice to see you have some happy news! it kinda balances out the other side, huh? lol I was always so glad to know my easy child would bring me a smile that perhaps helped to make me not cry so much about ant.

rejectedmom

Thanks everyone! He came home all happy last night. They showed him his route and he feels it is a good one. He says it has alot of potential for growth in sales. He feels it was mismanaged as there was alot of very stale dated merchandise on the shelves in many of the concessions. easy child has a hard time with organizational skills so this will be a good trial for him to see if he can compensate well. He says he thinks he will start getting commission in a week or two and that will mean about $100 more a week than he is making now. The next three months will be critical. easy child must do a good job or he will be let go. Heres hoping he can get around his memory and organizational difficulties and be sucessful. -RM

Coookie

RM,

Coming in late here but Yahoooooooooooo for easy child... :grin: :bravo: We need happy news now and again.. :smile:

Hugs