Hectic News...

ShyChelle

Well today has been really hectic. I have my own difficult child but I live with my parents to minimize housing expenses though I pay all my own bills and take care of JAW myself. Well I also have 2 difficult child for siblings and one of the difficult child married a difficult child. Well my parents tell me today that my Bro difficult child 24 and difficult child wife19 and little ones will be moving back in today. Having three of them in the house is like suicide almost. I have to move to the living room. Thankfully my difficult child will be able to move into the smaller room and give them the larger one for their whole family. However, I haven't told JAW this and change does not sit well with him at all. I also have school tonight and can't not go. So I am scared to let them move my stuff because in the past them doing that doesnt work well. Either my stuff gets stolen, broken, put in storage where I never find it again or thrown away. Ahhhhhhh. Another thing I can't control but needed to get off my chest.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm sending cyber strength your way to deal with this... I am an only child so I can't even imagine, but I can think if my sister in law moved in with her kids - YOW!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I know I'd go nuts with all of those difficult children around so my hat's off to you. I'm sending a big, squishy hug.

Suz

crazymama30

Hugs. We have a kinda similiar living situation here, and I don't think I could handle that many more in the house. On the other hand, where else would I go? Not too many options here.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs)))))

I hope it works out. Although I'm a bit worried you won't have a room available to "hide" in when the gfgdom gets to be too much.

Being out numbered by difficult children here 3 to 1........is bad enough. I don't know what I'd do with a whole house full. OMG!!

Sending strength and support your way, and I hope you can find some sort of refuge -- can you get away to the library or something now and then?