He's been accepted

TerryJ2

difficult child did well on the Catholic school exam. He has been accepted.
Now, we have to decide once and for all whether we should change him out. husband and I are going out to dinner tonight. We have to discuss whether this is our decision alone, or whether we should seek input from his current teachers and principal. If he stays at his current school, it would only be for 1 more yr. I know that next yr will be extremely difficult if he stays where he is.
Decisions, decisions ... :anxious:
Well, it's better than not having any options. :peaceful:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Terry -

LOVE your last line - GREAT!!!!!

Will be keeping my little nephew in my prayers. And = that dinner and a nice glass of wine help relax a long week for you !

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
The decision will come from your heart and with lots of good intentions for your child, no matter what you choose!
I hope your dinner is relaxing.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It is SO nice to have options. At least you can give it a try. So will he stay at the private school through highschool?

How does difficult child feel about it? Is he still on the fence?

TerryJ2

Yes, the idea of applying here is because we wanted a private elementary school, close to home, that is a feeder school for a private HS. The bldgs are about a mile apart, but the majority of students who attend elem school there also go on to its HS, so they know one another.

I think husband will be all for it, especially in lieu of the tuition hikes coming up at the kids' current school.