difficult child did well on the Catholic school exam. He has been accepted. Now, we have to decide once and for all whether we should change him out. husband and I are going out to dinner tonight. We have to discuss whether this is our decision alone, or whether we should seek input from his current teachers and principal. If he stays at his current school, it would only be for 1 more yr. I know that next yr will be extremely difficult if he stays where he is. Decisions, decisions ... Well, it's better than not having any options.