How did he do that? Warning gross

L

Liahona

All the other kids are in bed (or at least their rooms.) I could tell Buster was messing his pants behind the chair I was sitting in. I go to change him and its up his back. It looks like he has smeared it on something, so I call for husband to find and clean up the smear while I shower a Buster. I get done and husband says he didn't find anything. I sit back in the chair and diaper Buster. The metal vent is out of the floor and there is a paper stuck in there. I pull the paper out and there is a big blob of poop on it. I tell husband. He just sits there in the kitchen. I start yelling at him to come get Buster because he is wiggly and I'm trying to keep the poop away from him. I throw away the paper and get a cleaning solution. There isn't any visible poop anywhere else. The inside of the vent smells like it so I dump some simple green down it.

How did he get it down the vent on that paper and no where else? Not on his hands, not on the sides of the vent, or the carpet by the vent. I have to admit I was mad at him for a few min. Poor Buster. I'm sure what ever he did was not intentional. Still its just yucky.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
He's just gifted.

I"m not really kidding.

Some things we're not meant to figure out. LOL

Seriously.........some of the stories from Travis' babyhood would just leave you shaking your head. I still do all these years later.

Glad you found the source though so you could clean it up. ick

L

Liahona

Thanks Lisa, for some reason that made me laugh. I really needed that. Yes, he is gifted. And I probably don't really need to know anyway.

greenrene

I'm dealing with the poopy blues myself - potty training a 3-year-old! He'd rather poop on the floor than in the potty. Sometimes my dog finds it before I do... YUCK!

buddy

Wow, talented kid! Maybe it wasn't his??? maybe a coincidence and another kiddo did it? HOPE NOT!

Hey just noticed your due date is my birthday...well, I guess you are going to have to name her/ him (CD-name I mean) Buddy!

L

Liahona

Sorry Buddy, but the chances of that staying my due date are very small. I'm going to have an ultrasound soon to see just how far along I am. Then I'll be given an actual due date. Then my kids come at least a few weeks early. So the arrival date will still be very different than the due date. Drives my mom and mother in law nuts that they don't know the general week when the baby will come.

I know it wasn't another kid because they were all in bed at the time and Buster had it smeared up his back. Another kid doing it would actually make more sense. Probably a good thing difficult child 1 isn't home or it'd be blamed on him. He went through a urinating in the vent phase (actually urinating everywhere phase).

buddy

OH wow, that just gave me an awful picture of someone putting a poopy paper on his back then taking it off and stufffing it down the vent...good thing they were in bed/gone so you know.....