Just curious how it is recommended to discontinue Intuniv. difficult child has been taking 2 Mg for over a year. I have heard to titrate down but we only have two 1 Mg tablets left. The doctor we saw last seemed to think it would be ok to have him take the 1 Mg for a couple days and then just stop. Does anyone have experience with doing this? I kind of hate to do medication changes right when school is starting (next week). I wonder if I should wait. I just refilled his 2 Mg not long ago. Do you think it would be better to get a couple weeks of school under our belt or just do it now? Then we are adding Strattera. I don't want to make all the changes at once.