How's our Trinity-of-the-twins doing these days?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you'll check in and give us an update on yourself and those little angels you're carrying! Your due date is creeping up, isn't it?

nvts

Miss you Trinity! Hope you're just resting and enjoying the "close to the end of the term" feelings!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
I believe we were promised a sonogram picture;) - Isn't it funny her name is Trinity and there are three of her? lol......

I still think it's BOYS.....TWIN BOYS.....any other guesses? :smug:

DammitJanet

Well...considering I conjured these twins up while I was out...and my twins were boys...I think they are boys.

remember...one of them was named Thadeus. LMAO.

trinityroyal

Aww, how sweet of you all to ask.
(This also came up on ML's MIA thread)

First off, the pictures:

Here is Twin A (Heckle)
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=MAYALLCLAUDIAKAYE20090504121536624.jpg

And Twin B (Jeckle)
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=MAYALLCLAUDIAKAYE20090504110442824.jpg

This is how big I was a month ago...
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=Paul-birthday-53andothers005.jpg

So as you can imagine, I need a wheelbarrow to carry my belly around these days...

At the last ultrasound, Heckle and Jeckle each weighed nearly 5 lbs, and they're each about 18 inches long, as best as they can tell. According to the charts, they should each be about 3 to 3 1/2 lbs now, so clearly they're taking after husband rather than me in the size department. Phew! Big strapping babies, who will fit in well here in the Land of the Giants (plus one tiny Mom).

I am into the home stretch now. I'm just about finished training my replacement at work (in a very cool twist, husband is my replacement), and am scheduled to start maternity leave at the end of this week. Good thing too, as my OB-doctor ordered me to bed today. I'm hoping to get through the rest of the week at the office, and then take the doctor's bed rest order seriously. With husband right there sharing my desk, I'm a bit less worried about breaking the rules for the next few days.

I've had a couple of premature labour scares over the last few weeks, but things seem to have settled down a bit, so I'm just biding my time. Due to medical policy, OB-doctor won't schedule my C-section until I've reached 37 weeks, so it's set for Sept 4th. However, the nurses at Labour and Delivery are all betting that it will be 2 more weeks at the most. I'm siding with the nurses...I just don't think I can hold out another 6 weeks.

Janet, Star, I have a gut feeling it's boys as well. I have made sure that the ultrasound technicians have not given anything away, because neither husband nor I really wants to know until the time is here, but my heart tells me they're boys. Heck, if they're girls they will be wearing a lot of blue jumpers with airplanes on them, because I seem to be gravitating to boyish things...

And Janet, Thadeus is a VERY cool name.

Even though I haven't been posting much, you're all in my thoughts every day. I have made husband promise to post an update when the babies are born, so I won't leave you hanging.

Trinity

Wiped Out

Staff member
Trinity,
Good to hear from you. Thanks for sharing the pics. You look really good in that picture, by the way! Take care of you and those adorable kiddos.

donna723

Trinity, how exciting! Nothing cuter than little twins! If they're already around 5 lbs. each though, I'll bet you'll never make it to Sept. 4th!

I may have missed it but are these going to be identical twins? Or is it possible that you could have one boy and one girl? I don't envy you having to come up with four names though, or really EIGHT names ... four first names and four middle names!

mstang67chic

Going Green
You ARE tiny! And nothing but belly!!!! LOL You look great though....VERY happy! H & J (Love those names!) are adorable!!! I hope things continue to go well...just be sure to take it easy!!! Just think, when you take to your bed, if the computer reaches, you can hang out with us all day!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You look FABULOUS! Carrying them very well -- and yeah, I bet you don't make it to the end of August!

Praying for an easy delivery!

DammitJanet

Yeah I think those are boys. The only thing I can remember well from "my" twins is that one of them was named Thadeus. It was written on some sort of IV thingy...lol. Yes I know...odd. But it is also crazy odd that you turned up pregnant with twins as soon as I got out of the hospital...lol.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Wow, Trinity--

Congratulations! And that was so nice of you to share pictures...

Hope you get a bit of rest before those babies arrive!

--DaisyF

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you! You do look fabulous!
Listen to your doctor and take care of yourself... enjoy your rest. Talk to your babies and enjoy those last few weeks.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOSH TRINITY!!!!!!!!!!

Ish......you are one of "THOSE" women aren't you? Tiny little baskety bally belly? - WEll I'm happy for you and your belly. lol

I have to tell you this..........
BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see fingers!!!!!!!:D And little noses!

My birthday ..........They are going to be born on MY BIRTHDAY-

I know - you think Sept. 4th - which is my Mom's birthday - but nope.....

August 14th....yup.........2 more weeks give or take....they will be LEOS........................mwah ha ha.....

That's pretty cool that husband is your replacement. A little job security there.

Okay so names.......you MUST have names.....because - um.....

Heckle and Jeckyl um......well...you know....I mean...yeah. Um.....well.

Lothlorien

Can't wait to hear about when they are here! Take care of yourself. Keep your feet up.....how awesome is it that husband is your replacement at work....at least you know things will be well taken care of!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, Trinity! Bless your beautiful baby loving soul! I couldn't have any babies and am so sad my twins were not born of my body. I couldn't do something my golden retriever could! I think of you often and hope all will go well. You are so pretty and so powerful. You are creating magic, did you know that?

SRL

Ish......you are one of "THOSE" women aren't you? Tiny little baskety bally belly? - WEll I'm happy for you and your belly. lol

That must be as opposed to women like ME who got massive bellies. Where I get my haircut they are still talking about my belly when I was pregnant with my 10 pound, 5 ouncer. I gained only 26 pounds (all in my belly) and they said I was the biggest pregnant stomach they'd ever seen.

You look great, Trinity. Hope the next few weeks go well for you.

DammitJanet

Well...can I cast my vote for Scott...lmao! If I cant get my family to name a kid for me maybe I can get my board family to name one for me.