How's the battle of the bulge going?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
So, is everyone still plugging along, trying to lose weight, get in shape, exercise more, etc?

I've been trying to walk more now that the weather is somewhat seasonable. And I've discovered my tiny trampoline in the basement - that is a lot of fun to use with arm weights. I feel so filled with energy, later.

Anyway, I've been doing this full body nutritional cleanse program and I've seen some amazing results. I've lost 5 lbs and 9.5 inches in only one week. Granted, most of that is probably water weight, but I have energy and I feel GOOD. I am hoping to actually wear a bathing suit without a beach towel wrapped around my hips this summer - lol!

So, how's everyone else doing?

Nancy

I've been excercising at least 4 times a week. I recently increased to 10 hours on the bike and treadmill. I am sort of at a plateau right now, trying to break into the 7 lb loss mark but it's just not moving yet.

I'm feeling better, have more energy, and frankly when I dont; excercise I feel guilty so it keeps me motivated.

Nancy

smallworld

Way To Go, Jo and Nancy.

I worked out at the gym 4 times this week -- treadmill, arc trainer and today leg weights. I've lost 4 pounds in about a month. I'm feeling more energetic and less moody.