I finally got an appointment!!!

F

flutterbee

With a rheumatologist for January 30. Yay!! I see a neurologist on the 8th.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

( I am 3rd row up, 2nd on the left. And probably out of step. )

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You know, I'm sure back when you were a kid you never imagined that you would one day be thrilled because you are going to see a doctor.

:rofl:

Awesome news!

:smile:

F

flutterbee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daisylover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, I'm sure back when you were a kid you never imagined that you would one day be thrilled because you are going to see a doctor. </div></div>

You know, you're right. Every time I went to the doctor as a kid it meant I was going to hear the doctor say, 'Now, you're going to feel a little pinch.' Still waiting to feel that pinch. Cause what I got instead felt more like a pitchfork in my bottom.

BBK - You made me dizzy. :faint: Ok. So, it's not that hard...

By the way...you've got some good moves goin' on.

It took 6 WEEKS to get this stupid appointment scheduled. I really didn't think I was going to get in before April. I thought *maybe* March. So, I'm pretty excited.

Now, they better have some answers for me or I'm gonna get a stick and start handing out beatings. :devil: Ok. So, actually, I'd just stomp my foot and look all mean.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
:smile: Yeah I never thought I would be congratulating someone for that!!!
But hey

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I do so hope you can get some answers and some relief.

Star*

call 911........call 911
<span style='font-size: 20'>YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!</span>

Prayers answered!

Hugs Star

Certainly do have some fine dancers in your studio!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so glad!!! I hope that you can get some help.

Please take a look at the Parent Input Report and start one for YOU!!! Tell the doctor what you are going through, what your goals are, what you have already done. My doctor said it really helped give him a "picture" of me as he worked with me.

Even a simple letter with what you want to accomplish and what you have tried, what symptoms are is enough.

Hugs,

Susie

F

flutterbee

Thank you, ladies!

Susie - That's a great idea. Especially because I'm so forgetful now. When I sit down tomorrow to fill out the paper work for the neurologist appointment, I'll do that.