I have babies!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
No, not that kind...little red robin babies.

I noticed the nest being built right outside of my patio. I actually took pictures of the two little blue eggs this afternoon. Get home tonight and there are two little squeaking heads out of the nest. I don't want to scare momma away, but if I can get pixs I will. How cute!! (That damn hawk better stay away.)

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
I hope you can get some pics! I read the title of this thread and racked my brain trying to figure out what pets you had that would have had babies. LOL I didn't remember hearing anything about parrot eggs so I was a bit confused.

Abbey

Spork Queen
They are so adorable. I had to cover up all my windows so she wouldn't fly away to take care of them. What a sight.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awww I really hope you can get some good pics!! We're supposed to come up with a spring theme for our next painting (heck haven't even finished the first one yet) and that would be perfect. :D

Enjoy your babies!! Keeping fingers crossed that hawk stays far away!

Hugs

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, Lisa...I thought there were two eggs, but there is 3!! Hope this picture comes out ok. I don't want to disturb the family. I just peeked at mamma through the kitchen window.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
AFTER I picked myself up off the floor...........

I thought maybe you took that post about dogs seriously and got yourself a puppy or two.

Cool picture Abbers......thanks.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
They are so beautiful! I had never seen a robin egg that wasn't cracked. :(
At K's Nuero-psychiatric, the Quail kept going into her palm by the front door and laying their very pretty speckled eggs. By the time we were done there were 7.

I have a nest right up above the window where I wash dishes in my kitchen. I feel guilty everytime the parents see me!
The babies were peeking out yesterday as well!
So I guess I am a new Momma as well. I can never see how many.

They are house sparrows. Pretty little songs. They made the nest in an old Gila Woodpecker hole.

You will have to sneak out and take pictures of their progress and maturity!
I love spring also.