I was wondering......

I

Ilovemyson

I had something come up and will not be able to send a Christmas card in the mail, but I would still love to send Christmas cards to each of you that is willing to give your email. PRIVATELY of course!!

I am so grateful to each and everyone of you that I am very upset that I am unable to mail them out this year. Last year card exchange was a blessing to me.

If you are willing to give me your email, I will keep it in the strictest of confidence. If not, I understand.

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey - You BETTER make sure your address is in the card exchange. Just because you can't send them, we UNDERSTAND and still want to send YOU a card. I will PM my email to you!

many hugs!

Susie

I

Ilovemyson

As for my address being in the list, talk to Star*. She has my info and YES she does have permission to send it if she chooses to!

I appreciate that you gals are still willing to send them! It touches my heart to know that I have people that care!

nvts

Hey! I'm on the list with the precaution that I might not be able to send cards...the clock is ticking and I'll be SUPER preggo by then!

I'm lucky if I can stay awake long enough to buzz through the site lately - I haven't slept in 2 weeks and am beat!

Beth