I'm Single!!

KFld

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to give you all an update and let you know that my divorce was finally final yesterday.

I am so relieved that it is all over. It got very nasty for the last few months and it went from us having a mediator to us each hiring our own attorneys. In the end it was the best $2,000.00 I spent in my life!!

I am happy. My kids our doing well! So now I can really move on with my life.

NEXT CHAPTER :)

I hope everyone here is doing well!!

TerryJ2

Way To Go, Karen!!!!!! Awesome.
I am so happy for you (and relieved). I wish you a happy, stable, fruitful future.

:yourock::abouttime::its_all_good:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear K?

I am happy that you have found your happiness. I am happy that you can start to discover how wonderful, cute, amazing, dear, kind, beautiful, loving, giving, victorious, caring and picky about home furnishings you are. (ie: schmanzy trash can)

But most of all - I am glad you have found peace, and strength to move on and up, and know that you are worth so much more than you had allowed yourself to have.

Divorce is never an easy thing, but I can honestly tell you I too never felt that my $2500 was better spent - on ANYTHING.

Congratulations on your wealth of freedom.
Hugs

Much Love
Star

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
:peaceful: Congrats Karen. I remember that feeling very well. My divorce only cost $75 total. My lawyer was a bit of a turd and kept 'forgetting' to turn in the papers...when it was all over and I asked him for the bill, he said, "Nevermind, it's on me!" Let me tell you, I RAN to my car before he could change his mind! Come to think of it, I hope my divorce is legal. Hmmm.

Anyway, best wishes on your next chapter - :D

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
Congrats!! I wish you the very best as you embark on a new chapter in your life. Rock on strong woman!!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad divorce is settled. How is your difficult child doing? Sounds like your life is going well and did I hear there was a new boyfriend in the picture?

susiestar

Roll With It
congratulations!!!! Sorry it turned nasty, but very glad you are now done with it and a single lady!!!

(And SOOO much weight loss - looks FABULOUS on you! - amount of the weight loss = how much ex weighed, LOL!!!)

I can't wait to hear about the next chapters in your life. Be sure to stick around, we MISSED you!

Susie

KFld

whymemom,
difficult child is doing awesome, and yes there is a boyfriend in the picture, but I'm taking it really really slow. Right now I see him on weekends and we go out and have fun. He has a great sense of humor that my ex never had and he just makes me laugh. That is the most important thing to me right now.

dirobb

I am a CD addict
Congrats...
I remember with my divorce, I had to borrow money from my bro. It took awhile to pay him back but the sacrifices and peace of mine were "priceless"