Is it bad...

mstang67chic

Going Green
....that I had such a mongo chocolate craving that I broke into my brownie mix and filched the frosting packet? I didn't eat ALL of it....I'm saving the other half for tomorrow. :916blusher:

flutterby

Fly away!
No, that's not bad. I've been known to open a container of chocolate frosting. It saves in the fridge. It's just as good cold, too. Even better on graham crackers. :D

flutterby

Fly away!
Ohhhhhh....and the chocolate chips....you grab a small handful (or more) and toss them in the peanut butter jar and eat them out with a spoon. :redface:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole mixes up brownie mix......and it never makes it to the oven for baking if she's craving chocolate. lol

I've done the icing thing in the past too. :D

But oddly over the past decade or so.........my cravings for sweets/chocolate have dwindled to basically non-existant. I've got one of those big trick or treat bags of snak size m&m's on the counter. I couldn't give Darrin and Aubrey the whole darn thing.....so I gave them each a few and the rest.........

I think I had one and that was enough. Darrin and Aubrey have each visited once since halloween.....and Nana gave them 1 to snak on. It may be sitting there a while. lol

It's weird though. I don't enjoy sweets anywhere close to how I used to.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I didn't really get into sweets other than peppermints until I started taking APs. Now I've got a real sweet tooth, and like chocolate, too.

Used to be that when I got the munchies it was for salty crunchy stuff.