Is it cold where you are?

witzend

Then you should get ready for some snow. It's raining like the dickens here, and you know it always ends up in Idaho in a few days, then into Montana, then sweeping through the midwest...

I hope you all are up for a white Festivus.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A WHITE FESTIVUS!!!!!!!!

We have 67 degrees......SEND ME SOME SNOW!!!!
:blizzard::coldday::snowing::skate::sled::snowangel::frozen::frostbite:

DammitJanet

LOL Star...I agree...White Festivus for us! I dont think wishing is gonna work though. Maybe that guy that blows the winter winds...whats his name in Frosty the Snowman? The one who lives at the South Pole? LOL. He needs to come here and blow some cold air for us. Its 63 here and foggy.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I like three days a year: (1) The First Big Snow where we're trapped in the house and it just keeps coming down; we watch movies, stay in our jammies and drink hot cocoa. (2) Christmas Day (3) My Birthday.

We've had our first....

Remember: The grass is always greener (or in this case whiter) on the other side of the fence.

Lothlorien

Yeah, I'm with Jog. I like the first big snow, when the kids are off and can play out in the snow. Unfortunately, we haven't had that in a couple of years. We have days off from school, but the snow isn't enough, it's wet and the roads are icy. Then it rains, snow melts and that night the roads freeze. I want to move to somewhere warmer.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Feel free to toss a snowball or two down south here! :D With our luck, it will be sunny and 80 degrees on the 25th.

KTMom91

It's been in the 60's here...and you can keep the snowballs with you. I don't want them. I'm perfectly content to scamper around without a heavy jacket on.

Star*

call 911........call 911
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMjAf8Nwohs"]YouTube- Mr. Heatmiser Music Video[/ame]

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MSTANG.......dis 4 U........

....U dah red one......:tongue:

muttmeister

Just call me the Grinch: I HATE cold weather; I HATE snow. When I got up this morning I was 2 degrees and the windchill was minus 12. Right now it is 5. My washer has been frozen up for a week and I have to wash my clothes at my son's house. I wrenched my back shoveling my driveway. We have about 18-20 inches of the **** on the ground. I'd be glad to send it to anybody who wants it. As soon as I win the Powerball I'm moving to Hawaii; a palm tree and 80 degrees for Christmas sounds like paradise to me.

Bean

We got dumped on with snow last week and I'm just hoping it doesn't warm up so much that it is gone for Christmas. I so much love it when there's snow this time of year. Today and yesterday were bitterly cold, though.

DammitJanet

I wouldnt want to be 12 below constantly all winter long but I do like my occasional snow day. I think VA has a pretty good snow/cold average. My area is just a tad too warm for my tastes. We dont get snow every year. Difficult Child pretty much gets it every year and thats where Jamie is. He sends me pics so I can drool.

flutterby

Fly away!
We tend to get the cold without the snow. It's 17 degrees here. If it's going to be cold, I want snow. Otherwise, warm back up already.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Let's see, we've been dumped with 2 snowfalls over the last 8 days totaling somewhere (depending on where you live) between 8 & 20 inches.

Our high yesterday was 3 degrees with a low of 9 below. Hmmmm.....thanks for the heads up, witz. Good to know.

katya02

Solace
We have cold without much snow. I hate the mild cold-type snow that just gets dirty and makes people feel they can get along without snow tires all winter (they can't). I'd rather have good ol' ten foot high snowbanks if it has to snow, with the snow all crunchy and sparkly.

Abbey

Spork Queen
High of 3 today. Wahoo!!! Get out the swimsuits! Lots of snow.

Mutt...when you hit Powerball, will you take me along? I'm with you on the cold thing. I tried to go out and smoke a cig during my 8am break and the cigarette literally froze as it was burning. Hmm.

Abbey