Is opening containers getting harder for everyone? I'm not the Incrediible Hulk!

How about OTC pills where you have to bend and break the plastic bubble containing one pill off the sheet, then peel away the paper backing, then push the pill through the foil? You generally need scissors to cut out the bubble 'cause the plastic is too tough to tear, then I can never get the darn paper to peel away, and the pill usually disintegrates while being pushed through the foil. And all that work is for one individual pill, when the dose is two or three!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
How about OTC pills where you have to bend and break the plastic bubble containing one pill off the sheet, then peel away the paper backing, then push the pill through the foil? You generally need scissors to cut out the bubble 'cause the plastic is too tough to tear, then I can never get the darn paper to peel away, and the pill usually disintegrates while being pushed through the foil. And all that work is for one individual pill, when the dose is two or three!

Tell me about it. Try passing medications for an entire unit like that. omg! :faint: Nurses don't use their special scissors so much for bandages as for the darn pill containers. lol Those things are so tough we crush the pills while still in the plastic bubble with pliers!

Aside from food and medicine, try to get a Barbie doll out of its package.

Good point Tawnya. I can't half the time.........most toys are that way now. ugh