Just need a shoulder

F

flutterbee

I have a lot of unknowns and soon to be changes going on right now. I won't bore you with the details, but it's things that I had hoped would all be resolved by now and they're not and this limbo crap makes me nuts. It doesn't help that I've been sick and haven't left the house the last few days (except for easy child to drive me to the doctor and to the store...it's nice having another driver in the house) and too much time in the house has never been good for me. Been dealing with mild to moderate anxiety the last couple of days.

I know everything will work out and everything will be ok. It's just the getting there that's no fun.

If you guys could bottle me a bit of strength and send it my way, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks! :flower:

I have a shoulder. A big shoulder.

TWO big shoulders, actually.

I'm from the city of big shoulders.

Hang on a sec. I'm gonna go out and grab some spare shoulders. Not everyone here uses their shoulders. I'll getcha some good ones.

The Bears have some big shoulders. Some nice culos too. All shiny in spandex. Nice.

They give me strength. The culos. May they give you strength as well.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I stand under 5 feet, but I have big shoulders. (go figure) lol

Sending positive energy your way. I can't stand hanging in limbo. The waiting grates on my nerves.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
If I give you MY shoulders, can I trade for a culuo? Wonder what that would look like (hmmmmmm as she stares into the mirror with culuo's on her.,.well exactly where would I put them If I gave away my shoulders.

I maybe could give you MY culos - huh? Huh....whaddya think?

Do donkeys have culos? OR ARE donkeys culos? NO if their Mother was aaaaaaaa horrrrrrrrssse.

Sending you many shoulders for the many culos in your life.

That's about right.
Hope you feel better
Hugs & Love
Star

G

guest3

"do not grow weary in doing good, for in time, you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up" Galatians 6:9

Hugs and prayers............

F

flutterbee

Thank you, ladies. You guys are awesome. :flower:

Of course, I had to google 'culos'. Duh. I'm a little slow tonight. :wink: :rofl:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sending my shoulders. (I also made some cheesecake tonight I'll send ya piece of that to it can at least make ya forget for a minute or two while ya eat it)

Beth

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyntersgrace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you guys could bottle me a bit of strength and send it my way, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks! :flower: </div></div>I'm sending you huge bottles and jugs filled with strength. Whatever it is, you can do it :smile:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Heather,

I hate hanging around waiting for answers - hate the unknown. Makes me crazy.

I've a cyber shoulder for you to lean on & an ear for listening.

Hope you find answers soon. :flower:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending along more support, strenght and a shoulder to lean on. I hope the 'unknown' becomes the 'known' soon for you.
:flower:
Whatever it is, you know you can handle it! :warrior:

Steely

:kisses:
Sending you volumes of strength, peace, and grace to make it through this difficult time.

I have no doubt you will soar through this - you have overcome so many other of life's obstacles - you are strong, determined, and a fighter.

On every thorn, delightful wisdom grows,
In every rill a sweet instruction flows.

Edward Young

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You can have my culos... my shoulders and a huge bottle, heck a magnum of strength!!!

Sending you big hugs and support!!! Hang in there lady!!!