Just wondering...

tiredmommy

has March Madness begun to set in for any of our kiddos? And for those that have been impacted by severe weather, how is your difficult child handling this extra cold and snowy winter?

jugey

March madness totally set in here!! My difficult child hates school cancellations, as do I, and there have been several this winter. She likes to be outside and active. She never turns on the TV or plays a video game. I can tell she's feeling some cabin fever. She's a bit dark and moody these days...well she's always a bit dark and moody but more so lately. difficult child attends private school so we're about to endure a 2 week march break! Ugh!!!!

tiredmommy

My difficult child has been difficult overall. I can't tell if she's revving up or I'm still reactive to her being home on break last week.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm knocking on wood here, other than his usual gfgness he does not seem to be ramping up yet like he often does in March. This past Oct he also didn't ramp up as usual. I think wrestling has been helping, however, that ends tomorrow night!