KLMNO we are thinking of you

Steely

I just wanted to start a circle of support for KLMNO today. Her son is only 13 and is going to court today. He is also super manic, and the psychiatrist is not calling her back.
We are sending you hugs & strength girl..........let us know what happens. We are keeping the thoughts positive.

smallworld

Circles of support are generally posted in Watercooler so I'm going to move this thread over there.

Klmno, I am sending mega hugs and positive thoughts your way. Update us when you can.

Star*

call 911........call 911
POSITIVE VIBE BELOW
(((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))

trinityroyal

Klmno,

Sending strength, positive vibes and prayers as you and your son go through this.
Wishing for the best outcome.

Trinity

klmno

Thanks so much to all of you! I'm posting the outcome in General - but I wanted to make sure everyone here knew how much I appreciate your support!

klmno

Thank you! I've been posting, well, ok, venting in General so I won't go into it all here.

I don't know how I would make it without everyone here!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Sorry I am late, I have not caught up yet... but sending support. I will catch up and read what your outcome was. I am posting support prior to reading what the outcome is, in hopes that it was/is good??!!??!!