Let's have some fun!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
This could be our first communally composed goofy story!
Here's to Terry:

The Puzzling Problem Of The Purple Posterior Print

By Al Literation

Pending publication per Pergamon Press

Penny Picky parked her Porsche and proceeded through the pastoral patch of perennials Professor Poindexter had planted. Penny was particularly pleased that the professor had been prepared to implement the plans that she had provided as she was partial to perfect patterns. People in her precinct perceived her as a prissy perfectionist. Her parents had left her a prodigious portion of their personal property which made it possible for her to be picky about the peasants she employed.

Penny was particularly piqued about the progressive pioneering painter, Tiki,
whom she had picked to prettify her palace. Tiki seemed put off by the "papier paint", imported from Padua, that Penny had pasted over her panorama.

Penny paused to pet her Persian pussycat who was purring in the periwinkles. When she looked up she seemed perturbed and picked up her pace. As she approached her personally planned palace of perfection, a painful yelp rippled from her larynx. Stupified, appalled, she saw a prodigious purple posterior print on the portal of her palazzo! IT LOOKED JUST LIKE A RORSCHACH INKBLOT TEST!

Perpetually perturbed, Penny petualantly proceeded persveringly procedures. Painitng, painitng, painting, peculiar petroglyphs painted prurply propotions. Penny picked preposturous populances , protuding purposely pronto! Perverse,
perservating pensive pendantic persimons painting Persians from Pokepssie, Peter probably pertetuatd paininting, painting, painting, perservering petuantly pertuity. Compassion

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Peter Piper had a predilection for pickled peppers, which he promptly picked with perfect pitch whilst puckering purposely for pleasure. Passers-by pondered pendantically whether Piper's puckering posed psychological problems for prepubescent pig-tailed philanthropists or perhaps proffered philosophical paranormals a precarious prologue to philandering philatellists. Public officials provided puny predictions as to the political problems this posed for Polish pickle patrons in the next county.

To be continued....

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Ah! But what about the Rorschach print on the portal? Is it possible or even probable for private detective Peter Piper to penetrate the puzzling problem of solving this profoundly perplexing case? I know he is peerless in his profession but I think we all should ponder it. Personally, I think the donkey did it.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Pfffffftttttt........ practically pushed past point of partaking in post......... perusing Star's posterior print on hag's portal.........

trinityroyal

Peter Piper realized that the Rorschach required the remonstrances of Rotkin the Russian Rorschach reader. Reaching Rotkin, Peter Piper requested: Rotkin. Your ruminations are required right now!

(As requested Abbey, no more P's)

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
"RIPE ROUND RORSCHACHS RENUMERATED across the REDWOOD RENTRY RAY......"

(I round rike ROOBY ROOOO) ;)