Mansterism

M

ML

He says the funniest things. He was in his hyper, annoying, pester pester mode today and all of a sudden asked "what do you think a world without me would be like" and my friend said "quiet". Then Manster said, but just think a world without me would be a world without problems. And just think of all those people who help people with problems, they'd be out of a job! Funny kid.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think it's time to get Manster a copy of "it's a WONDERFUL life."

Manster - a world without you would be a SAD and SORRY place for me, becacuse I think you are just one of the coolest Dudes I have ever known, and we've never actually met. I can not imagine what it would really be like for those around you that honestly have the pleasure of really getting to know you.

Hugs & Love -
Your Auntie Star - you know the one way over -----> in South Carolina that likes horses and donkeys.

nvts

I think they should lower the age requirement for President and let Manster take a crack at it!

That was a great one - the world would be missing a tremendous person without the Manster!

Beth

trinityroyal

Wow, ML, that's brilliant. Manster has a great perspective.
I agree with the other board Aunties. The world would be missing a wonderful person without Manster.

busywend

Quiet! :ROFL

He is too cute! It is cool he is happy to oblige all the people that help the ones with problems! HAHA!

The world sure is a better place with Manster in it!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We need to start a book of difficult child'ism's!

That is too funny! HMMM, what would you do?