Mini Updates in my Life

M

Mamaof5

We're moving to a bigger place - woohoo!

Two new furry little additions to the house hold. Rambunctious, mischeivious and bouncy baby boy ferrets! I'll have pictures soon to put up.

Wevil has her genetics testing in February (8th).

IPRC\IEP meeting on Wednesday for oldest to get him services and identified. He now has two councellors (one from the school and one outside of school enviro).

Middle child is in the SPED class part time. Waiting on psychiatric and telepysch wait lists for assessments. Suspect Aspie diagnosis but it could be anything honestly but it will likely be on the spectrum.

Did I mention I hate packing, I hate it with a passion. I'm sore as heck lately and we had a flash freeze here last night that both shut down the whole town (including both taxi services) and me personally. Only in Elliot Lake as they say lol

Well that's it, those are the updates.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG I'm not sure what I want to congratulate you on first. Lemme see.......I like ferrets ...nae I love ferrets. But then again I love you------and you are getting a bigger place. (the quandry you have put me in)

Okay - Congratulations on your new larger home for the wonderful baby ferrets! (HA bet you didn't think I could pull THAT one off did ya?) snirk....

I'm not sure what genetics testing for Wevil is - but it sounds like a good thing so mucho congraulato for that as well! I'm assuming this is to identify something? I see........(twists face) you are so doctorish....lol. You got some splaining to do.

FINALLY REALLY? And IEP? WAHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOO! Now there is some good news I can relate to! Way To Go MOM! Battle well fought and won! My sister is a genius and an aspie -fear not. 5 degrees, large income. I can't communicate with her, but then again most people can't with an IQ under 150. She's like at 165 or something kinda hawkingly good like that.

SPED TOO? You are so on the ball! I'm guessing this is all in a new district or is it same old district but in the new ferret abode?

(sends bunches of tape and paper and boatloads of moving faeries) I hate packing too - I've been doing yardsales and flea markets and purging - OMG did I tell YOU I hate yardsales and purges? WHERE in the world did I get this much junk? Beanie babies are all gone though.....WOW - 1000 beanies - Seriously Star what were you thinking? You got anything I might like up there in Lake Elliot? (snort) NO do not tell me - I need NOTHING.....AHhhhhh (runs away like my hair is on fire)

Hugs Love & Safe Journey!

Mattsmom277

Thanks for the update. What a terrific list of going's on's. All sounding very positive! Well, minus the packing, which I loathe personally too. But a bigger place is always nice, especially with kids.
I'll be watching for pictures of the fur babies.

Jena

wow good for you!!! a larger place is awesome!! and the pain your feeling ever take napersyn? doctor prescribed it to me yesterday til i get a diagnosis.

really glad on the difficult child front also! good for you! it's all coming together. i love love happy posts! :)