More N'isms.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Last night we were lying in her bed, we had just finished reading. She asked me when we were going to Indiana to visit G'ma and Papa?
I told her that they have a house here and they come down here now. I was trying to explain that we can not afford it. (I didn't want to go into the whole K can't really travel right now and we can't afford it)

I asked her why she wanted to visit so bad? She has brought this up a lot lately.
She said she wanted to see *Her Room* it has been years since we have been there!
I tried to explain to her nicely that G'ma has changed things around and her room is no longer there, that even though she doesn't have a room at this house she still has a great time, having a room really doesn't matter...
BLAH BLAH BLAH...

"Well for goodness Snakes, I don't even know what you mean!"

She proceeded to roll over and start bawling...

I had to hold her while she let it out, while trying not to laugh! ;)
She was sad and mad at the same time. I had to explain it again... tell her they loved her ... all of that.

Earlier I was talking about how I needed to clean the house.
She said to me, "The more you clean, the more your house is gonna be cleaner Mom"
and then as if these comments were the answer to everything, she says.
"The more you clean up, the cleaner it will be before you start a project like making cookies"

Well know I now!!! DUH!:smug:

Steely

Little N............OMG.
She is just a little ray of sunshine isn't she. And quite the intellectual soul.

It would seem a younger difficult child sibling would be more wise and introspective, just because they see it all, and take it all in, and they have to figure out more than the average kid their age.

Many hugs to you guys,
And tell N she can come visit me anytime ;) I will make her a super special room just for her.:tongue:

KTMom91

Toto, did you take the hint and make some cookies? She can come visit me...I'm making lots of cookies and I would love to have a willing helper!

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG. I remember so vividly how my mom cleaned out *my* room at 18. Looking back, I think she lasted about a week after I moved out. What the heck? That's MY room!!

Maybe she can make her own new room in the new house. What a doll. It's amazing what people latch onto.

Abbey