Moving!

klmno

I'm worn out but this is happening! So, I set up a gmail account- do the mods need any certain info changed for me to still stay on the board with this ID?

KTMom91

Fingers crossed that all goes well!

(Forgive me, but...ummmm...I spend too much time with kids...and the first thing I thought was...have a smooth move, ex-lax! Did anyone else used to say that when someone did something silly, or was it just a California thing? In fourth grade again today...the grade of squirrely boys who are overly fond of poop jokes.)

klmno

LOL! I'll be able to come on here until Friday AM, I think. After that it might be a few days- hopefully no longer. It's hectic trying to get everything out of this house during the middle of the week and running back and forth between two places. The poor dogs are really confused!

Off and running again...I'll try to read a few threads this evening.

tiredmommy

You should be able to update your profile with the new email. If not... send a PM to cheryl (runawaybunny) and she'll take care of it on the admin side. This is so you receive notice of PM's, etc.

klmno

I just did it- thanks!

The only bad thing about this move is that I just got to see this therapist I finally found twice and now it won't be feasible anymore. :(

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Keep thinking positive...........you have a job and a new beginning!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz

klmno

Thanks, Suz! I told difficult child on Sunday that I can and will start rebuilding my life now and he can spend his time figuring out how he wants to rebuild his while he's in Department of Juvenile Justice- not that I won't be there for him, but at his age he has to choose for himself what he is willing to do for his own future. I hope I can find a therapist I can communicate easily with and works after normal hours in the place I'm moving. I still need one thru this period. One step at a time! The traveling required for the new job is not something I look forward to for reasons most would enjoy it- I look forward to it because I think it will help me get back some identity of "self" and not just "difficult child's mom". Don't get me wrong- I loved being his mom when he was a baby and even thru the early stages of him becoming a difficult child, but I sooooo lost my self in all that somehow- it took over my every thought worrying about him one minute and being scared of what he's was going to do the next.

M

ML

I hope the move goes smoothly and that you settle into a comfortable routine soon.