Need Beads Rattled and Good thoughts Plz!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole is in pre-term labor and dilating, she's on her way to hospital. Car got hit by lightening when they saw a funnel cloud. They and several cars took cover under a underpass on the interstate.

Kids are ok, scared to death, but ok. Now trying again for the hospital.

Please let's get the board power going. Nichole is only 28 wks. We don't need lil Oliver coming early. And storm seems to be following them.

Thanks

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good news is, the storm is heading the other way now.

Lisa, PLEASE keep us updated. :hugs:

I'm praying and rattling like crazy here.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you so much everyone!

Nichole has been checked out every which possible way. Contractions are waning, dilating stopped. After having her on monitor for a while to make sure, they're letting her go home. For now everything is ok.

But man was that an adventure. Aubrey had to tell me all about "almost being killed in a tornado!". lol

Love the power of the board! :bigsmile:

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
Or is that.....Oliver Twist? errrrrr......Hey - she's the one that came up with the Oliver - I just came up with the twist.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry I missed this yesterday, but thankful they are all okay. Let her know that I did the same iwth all three kids. With Wiz I was at a generous four cm and 70% effaced by 32 weeks and they didn't put me on bedrest or do anything - and he was born at 43 weeks! with Jess it started at 30 weeks and I went on maternity leave three weeks before she was born but she still made it to exactly her due date. thank you was born at 35 weeks because the doctor freaked when I went to 2 cm at 28 weeks and was 20% effaced. Put me on breathine and bedrest and twice I was in the hospital overnight. But all three kids were just fine. I had three different docs which is why the differences. even with thank you I needed pitocin to progress.