Need good thoughts fast

everywoman

difficult child just called. He was hysterical. One of my former students has been shot in the chest. The shooter was allegedly another former student. The victim is graduating this year. He is a good kid with some difficult child friends and a difficult child mother!!! I love this kid and I don't know what will happen in this small town if this is true and one AA kid shot a C kid from the same school. This could be a nightmare in the making for me, my students, my school, and my small town. Pray, rattle beads, dance nakkid with chicken livers.

Last edited:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SO SORRY!! I am saying prayers for your family and your students adn your entire town. I know Monday will be a very rough day. Please take extra time to recharge your batteries tomorrow so you can help all of the students.

What a horrible tragedy. I hope the student makes it.

everywoman

Thanks ladies. It is true. M is in critical condition in ICU---won't know his fate for a few more days. Apparently his "friends" are not cooperating with police because it was their gun (illegal) and the other guys took it from M and shot him with it.