Need good thoughts please!

B

bigbear11

I am starting to get nervous. :nervoussmiley:

Tomorrow I go in to have a herniated cervical disc removed and the two vertebrae fused in my neck. So I may not be around for a while. From what I understand the first 2 weeks are pretty rough then you feel better but still having to build up the range of motion and strength. No lifting anything heavier than a gallon of milk for about 2 months. I told my husband I already have a bell.... "Ring ring... oh Honey, can you...?" Ha Ha. He will deserve a vacation after I get well! Hopefully TRex will continue to behave. Things have been great for the last few months so hopefully that will continue.

Hope you all have a good few weeks. Be back when I can...

T

TeDo

Well wishes and warm thoughts are with you. My mom has had that done twice now and it's looking like she'll have to have it done again. It IS rough and a big adjustment but she did just fine as long as she didn't push herself and followed the Dr's recommendations TO THE "T".

DDD

Sending caring supportive thoughts and prayers your way. I hope your MD's believe in liberal pain relief! Hugs DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending good thoughts and healing energy for you and clarity and a steady hand for your surgeons!!! All will go well, please check in when you can!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying a prayer and thinking good thoughts.

What? Typing on the computer is NOT therapy?? You might find yourself bored to tears and drop in for a visit.........unless you have to sit up at a desk..........

((hugs))