New email

Abbey

Spork Queen
Another door shut for me. If you feel the need to contact me you can go through the old school email address: [email protected].

It was kind of weird...I'm checking out this account that I haven't used in years. I'm looking at my contact list and there are 604 names in there. I'm reading down the names...so many people I've forgotten about that used to be very big on the board. I think I might make some emails.:tongue:

Abbey

DammitJanet

You mean that address is still functioning? Lordy! Im surprised they still have your contacts intact. It should be interesting to see how many names still have the same email addys. 604 probably was around the beginning years enrollment. LOL. If you run into JSCL...well...that is me but I doubt my email is the same...lol.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just a few as I'm looking down the list:

Cindy (I know you still lurk)

Kawckei

Teddy

LATGAN

Naina

Rita (you lurker)

Pico (RIP my love...I still look for your star)

Turtle

Joe's Mom

I guess I'm going down memory lane.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Cindy....wasnt she up in Canada? Or was that someone else? Didnt she have a couple of boys?

I think I remember Turtle and I remember Joe's Mom.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I believe the Cindy I have is Pico's sister. I hear from Joe's mom maybe once a year...all is going well.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yes, Blondie is her sister. Shoot...can't remember the board relationship other than that she was on her a lot back in the day.

Abbey

Marguerite

BY comparison, I'm just a newbie...

Maybe a "where are they now and how are things going?" thread could be of value...

Marg